The Motion CL910 Tablet PC, a durable, lightweight and powerfully equipped tablet PC that's been purposefully designed, developed and built for mobile business. Enterprise-ready, the CL910 offers a blend of performance, integrated features and mobility. Now with the Intel® Atom™ N2600 Dual Core Processor, the CL910 delivers increased power and performance while maintaining a battery life of up to seven hours. Weighing just 2.2 pounds (1), the CL910 helps every user to work faster, smarter and more effectively, providing the capabilities, applications, and ergonomic ease-of-use mobile workers need to be more productive in today's de-centralized work environments.
Windows Tablet PC That's Durable from the Inside Out:
The CL910 small form factor PC is designed for the challenging conditions highly mobile workers face every day and is far more durable than any other comparably priced tablet. Built around an internal frame for structural rigidity, the CL910 is MIL-STD-810G and IP52 tested for durability (2).
The CL910 Tablet PC display is as tough as it is brilliant. Equipped with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, the resilient display material renowned for its strength (providing up to 4 times breakage resistance) (3), the CL910 is the first 10-inch durable tablet that enables both touch and stylus input on the display.
Extended Battery Life:
The CL910 Tablet PC works up to seven hours on just one battery charge (4), so workers don't have to waste valuable time re-charging. And Motion's industry-leading charging technology provides a work-to-charge ratio that ensures rapid charging for reduced downtime.
CPU Designed for Tablets:
The CL910 incorporates the Intel® Atom™ N2600 Dual Core processor (1.6 Ghz) to provide the ideal balance between power and battery consumption. As a result, the CL910 can run multiple enterprise applications, as well as deliver crisp, colourful HD video and graphics – all while providing up to seven hours of battery life.
Mobile workers can't afford to be disconnected. That's why the CL910 offers a range of reliable wireless connectivity options to users worldwide. With the CL910, workers can connect in the way that best suits their needs, from integrated Bluetooth to wireless LAN to Gobi™ 3G mobile broadband.
- The first in what will be a family of integrated expansion options for the CL910 Tablet PC, CL910 SlateMate with a magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and barcode scanner (BCS), transforms the CL910 into a mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) and data acquisition tool.
- At 2.2 lbs (1), it's small, light and very portable
- The display supports both "Touch" and "Pen" input
10.1" screen featuring HD 1366 X 768 resolution delivers bright visibility and the durability of Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Tested for real-world, field-ready conditions
- (MIL-STD-810G and IP52). See list of approved cleaners and disinfectants
- Up to seven hours of battery life using Intel's next generation
- Atom™ N2600 Dual Core processor (1.6 Ghz) processor running genuine Windows® 7 Professional (4)
- Standard Solid State Drive (SSD) with 64GB (128GB option)
- On-board connectivity: USB, SD Slot, Audio In/Out, Video Out
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity and optional WWAN mobile broadband (Gobi™ connectivity with GPS)
- Integrated cameras: Rear-facing 3.0 MP documentation camera and front-facing 1.3 MP Web camera
- Opt for the CL910 SlateMate with Magstripe Reader and Barcode Scanner
- Docking Station with 3 USB ports and Ethernet connectivity
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) provides customers with secure information management and enhanced business protection
- One-year warranty protection - optional two or three-year
- Natural pen, speech and touch input
At only 3.3 lbs the Motion® F5t makes it easy to take technology into the field for streamlined processes and increased productivity. Available with up to the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processor, the F5t offers uncompromising levels of increased power, security and manageability. With extended battery life of up to 6 hours (1), a hot-swap battery feature, superior performance and advanced remote management capabilities, mobile workers are equipped with a robust computing tool for accomplishing virtually any task.
Lightweight, rugged and mobile, the F5t enhances documentation and collaboration with integrated digital cameras, barcode scanner or RFID reader. Keep workers connected with integrated Bluetooth®, WiFi and Gobi™ connectivity. The F5t is meticulously designed, thoroughly developed and purposely built for field productivity.
Industry-Leading Tablet PC Display Technologies
The Motion F5t Tablet PC is available with a dual-input display to support both capacitive two-finger touch and high-resolution digitizer pen for increased flexibility and ease of use while gathering, accessing or transmitting data at the point of service. Navigate applications with the convenience of touch, take advantage of pen input for pinpoint accuracy or capture customer signatures in real time.
Add Motion’s View Anywhere® technology for outdoor visibility (optional) and Gorilla® Glass (standard) for durability to the capacitive dual-touch capability, and users get the benefit of an industry-leading display optimized for mobile environments. Gorilla® Glass offers up to four times the strength in breakage resistance, perfect for real-world mobile work environments. With 180-degree viewing angles of the Hydis AFFS+ LED backlit display and View Anywhere® technology for reduced reﬂectance and glare, you get the best tablet PC viewing experience available for outdoor use.
• Thin and light, approximately 3 lbs.
• Rugged, sealed, field-ready design with convenient, integrated handle.
• Tested for real-world, field-ready conditions (MIL-STD-810G tested)
• Available with capacitive dual-touch display for both "Touch" and "Pen" input
• Gorilla® Glass for increased display damage resistance
• Sealed design is easily cleaned and disinfected with standard cleansers
• (IP54 tested for moisture and dust)
• Hot-swap battery feature keeps you powered and mobile
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless connectivity, optional mobile broadband with Gobi™
connectivity (WWAN) and optional GPS module
• Optional accessories for additional features and connectivity:
• Docking Station, FlexDock, Mobile Dock, Battery Charger, EasyConnect and Magnetic Stripe Reader
• Integrated digital camera, web camera, RFID reader and optional barcode scanner
• Bright AFFS+ LED Backlight Display Technology
• Optional View Anywhere® display for optimal outdoor viewing
• Optional integrated GPS with increased accuracy and faster
• satellite acquisition time
• Solid State Drive (SSD) with up to 256GB capacity
• One-year warranty protection - Options for up to 4-years available
• Optional smart card reader
The latest in the J-Series line of tablet PCs, combined with business-optimized accessories and services, optimizes mobile productivity. The J-Series line of tablet PCs are available with a robust set of accessories and peripherals to optimize workflows across environments. From the Work Anywhere Kit for extra screen protection and battery storage option, to the External Battery Charger or Locking Mobile Dock, J-Series users have options to streamline mobile tasks and extend all-day usability.
From navigating and updating BIM on a construction site, to managing utility assets and automating inspections or accessing patient information through the EHR, the J3600 enables users to quickly and seamlessly gather and document data for improved job performance. Featuring 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors, the J3600 offers significantly improved processing power, optimized for mobility. Combined with hot-swappable batteries, the J3600 delivers virtually uninterrupted performance throughout the workday.
Available with up to a 256GB SSD and 16GB of RAM, the J3600 offers unlimited productivity. Additionally, enhanced Bluetooth®, USB and Wi-Fi connectivity enable improved data acquisition, collaboration and documentation. All enhancements are targeted to mobile workflows that require advanced performance.
For the best slate tablet PC viewing experience the J3600 is available with Motion’s View Anywhere® technology and Gorilla® Glass with the Hydis AFFS+ LED Backlight, wide screen display for superior outdoor visibility and up to 4 times improvement in breakage resistance. The J3600 is tested and proven to withstand harsh working environments, and meets the rigorous MIL-STD 810G specifications and also IP52 rated for protection against dust and moisture.
• Rugged without the extra weight (3.6 lbs.); rubberized coating for shock dampening
• Capacitive Dual Touch display options for both finger and digitizer pen input
• Outdoor viewable 12.1” AFFS+ LED Backlight, wide screen available with View Anywhere and Gorilla® Glass for increased display damage resistance
• Tested for real-world, field-ready conditions (MIL-STD-810G and IP52)
• Industry-Leading Anti-Theft Security Technology Suite (Intel Anti-Theft and Computrace)
• Sealed design is easily cleaned and disinfected with standard cleansers
• Hot-swappable dual batteries deliver virtually uninterrupted performance throughout the workday4
• SSD for extreme shock and vibration protection (capacities up to 256GB)
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity and optional WWAN mobile broadband (Gobi™ connectivity)
• Optional Integrated digital camera/video available with illuminator light and image software
• GPS (with optional Gobi™ WWAN connectivity) supports geo-tagging and date stamp of camera captured images
• Battery Charger, FlexDock and attachable, spill-resistant Mobile Keyboard (backward compatible with J3500 and J3400 peripherals)
• One-year warranty protection - optional two, three or four-year
• Security features and integrated smart card reader available
• Natural pen/speech and touch input
The ThinkPad Tablet 2 boasts a full desktop experience on the go with easy integration to existing Windows IT environments for when work calls, and the Windows 8 dashboard is perfect for when seamless surfing is the order of the day.
• Intel® Atom™ Z2760 dual-core processor
• Genuine Windows® 8 Professional 32
• 10.1" (1366x768) Multitouch and Infinity glass display with IPS for nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
• 2GB RAM memory/64GB storage memory
• Front 2MP, 720p HD camera/Back 8MP auto focus camera with flash
• Bluetooth®, Mini HDMI, MicroSD Slot, Full-sized USB 2.0, Docking connector, 3.5mm Combo Mic/Headphone
• Digitizer Pen
• Weighs 1.3lbs and is 0.34-inches thick
• Up to 10 hours battery life
More Data to Dazzle You!
• At less than 600g it is the lightest Windows 8 tablet on the market
• Lenovo Mobile Access*, NFC and WWAN ports for easy sharing and collaboration
• Takes notes, draws diagrams and annotates documents naturally with the optional Digitiser and Pen
• Full Microsoft Office compatibility - Windows 7 and Windows 8 - and it is easy to switch between the two
The Lenovo Tablet 2 Win8 Pro has an Enterprise enabled ecosystem of accessories, technical and aftercare support.
Users can work, consume and present professionally at all times with the 11.6" FHD IPS display maximising visuals to provide clear, crisp and vibrant imagery in any environment.
• Up to 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
• Genuine Windows® 8 Professional 64 bit
• 11.6" 1920 x 1080 IPS display with pen input
• Up to 256GB SSD storage
• Up to 8GB DDR3 memory
• Up to 10 hours battery life
• 0.90 kgs tablet, 1.72 kgs with keyboard
More Data to Dazzle You!
• Flexible form factor - one device for both Tablet and Ultrabook & trade users
• Windows 8 Pro optimized with pen and multitouch inputs
• Share your documents, contacts and pictures easily by connecting instantly to other devices using Near Field Communication
• More Performance: 40% increased performance in tablet+ mode over stand-alone core i tablet
• Unique versatile form factor allows you to work anywhere, anytime, anyway you want. You can use as a tablet or an ultrabook depending on your need.
• Experience premium sound with Dolby® Home Theater™ v4
The Enterprise-class Tablet that is Ready for Business — Inside the Four Walls and Out in the Field
The ET1 is now available in two great options: the original WLAN version and the ET1 WAN version.
Featuring the sleek styling of consumer tablets, the ET1 is all business and ready to enable the next-generation of worker efficiency and productivity for all-day use inside and outside. Every aspect of the device, inside and outside, has been designed to create a real enterprise-class tablet. Outside, the ET1 has been engineered to handle all day everyday business use, from the housing itself to the type of glass used in the display. Inside, the ET1 offers support for enterprise-class security features, remote management, enterprise peripherals, out-of-the-box scanning and more. Outside, the ET1 WAN version offers high-speed 4G HSPA+ connectivity, A-GPS a 5700mAh battery plus all the great features of the ET1 WLAN version.
With its enhanced Android operating system, the ET1 delivers enterprise-class security, flexibility and manageability over wireless LAN and wireless WAN networks. The result is business-class form and function — delivering a new class of tablet from the inside out.